Buttons have been an important part of American politics since day one. Would it surprise you to learn that George Washington wore a campaign button? It's true. Almost every American President had campaign buttons of some sort, from Abraham Lincoln to most recently Barack Obama.
Though the button that GW wore was a brass button sewn to his coat. It wasn't until the 1860's that a likeness of a candidate would appear on a button. President Lincoln's campaign had buttons made using tinytype or ferrotype photo process. During the 1 890s that the first mass produced campa ign buttons hit the o f William McKinley. McKinley's buttons were produced much like buttons Just Buttons produces today, a metal shell i s covered with a piece of printed paper, which is then covered by a protective layer of plastic and pressed together. It was around this time that a Newark NJ based company, Whitehead and Hoag patented buttons.
Lithographed buttons grew in popularity during the 1940s, most notably in the 1940's presidential election. Millions o f political slogan buttons were produced in response to FDR and the news surrounding him at the time.
DESIGN CUSTOM BUTTONS ONLINE NOWDesign online right now! No software or templates to download
- Use our all new online tool to design your personalized button in minutes. View our how to design a personalized button online video tutorial
- Upload your image or use one of our pre-made templates or designs!
- Running a Campaign? Learn how to design your political campaign button using our pre-made templates and our online design software .
Exclusively at Just Buttons, our Design-A-Button button design studio! Don't pay a designer or another button company to design a custom pinback button for you, do it yourself in minutes and save! Our online design studio is pre-loaded with hundreds of button templates, backgrounds, and fonts. And with no minimum order you can order as few as one or as many as you can imagine! Design Custom Buttons online now!
Made in the USA
All of our products are 100% American made. No outsourcing here! From our parts to our machines Just Buttons is an all American company! Quality 2 piece buttons with your logo on them.
Band PinsOn Tour? No Problem!
- Whether you're in a band, run a label, or manage bands, we have a button package for your budget and needs.
- On Tour? We can drop ship your buttons any where in the world.
- Custom design service available.
Just Buttons manufactures high quality custom buttons in eight sizes and three shapes right here in the USA. Contact us today to find out how our pin-back buttons can enhance your next political campaign, fundraiser, event, or promotion.
Political Campaign Buttons That Help you Stand out From the CrowdYou can Win, We can Help
- Custom campaign buttons are perfect for national, state, municipal, and school races.
- An inexpensive choice for getting the word out about ballot initiatives or "hot issues".
- Custom design service available.
Custom campaign buttons are an essential tool to get your name recognized. Use our online designer to design professional looking campaign buttons in minutes for free! Click here to read a tutorial on how to design campaign buttons.
High Quality Custom Promotional Badges at Wholesale Prices!Stretch your marketing dollar!
- Competitive Pricing: we'll match any legitimate competitor's advertised price.
- High Quality: we use 100% American parts and labor.
- Variety: we offer buttons in fifteen sizes and four shapes ranging from one inch all the way up to six inches. Our buttons are available as pins, key chains, magnets, mirrors, and even bottle openers.
Looking to buy personalized buttons? You're in the right place. Just Buttons is your one stop shop for 100% American made custom pinbacks. Whether you need to buy ten or ten thousand our experienced staff are here to support you from concept to completion.
5 business days
7 business days
10,001 - 20,000
8 business days
20,001 - 30,000
10 business days
Please call for current production times
Call 1-800-564-2924 we can meet almost any deadline!